The Annual L&CPU Audio Visual competition is taking place at Wilmslow Guild, 1 Bourne Street, Wilmslow, SK9 5HD on Saturday 9th February with an anticipated start time of 10am. The judge for the competition is Richard Brown FRPS from the Midland Counties Photographic Federation and, as well as judging the competition, he will be giving a talk on the Friday evening entitled ‘Scriptwriting in Depth’. The competition is free to enter and free to attend for all members of L&CPU clubs and the closing date for entries into the competition is Sunday 27th January.
The maximum sequence time is 12 minutes.
Further information can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- ANNUAL EXHIBITION – the BIG event in our calendar March 14, 2019
- Andrew Parkinson coming to Sale Photographic Society March 13, 2019
- Details of Sheffield interclub competition Saturday 23rd March 2019 March 10, 2019
- Results from L&CPU regional inter-club competition – Date for your diary! March 4, 2019
- L&CPU PDI and Print Competitions – the results March 3, 2019
- Regional interclub Print & PDI competitions 2 & March 2019 February 8, 2019
- PAGB GB Cup results February 8, 2019
- Nigel Danson speaking at Bolton Camera Club February 1, 2019
- L&CPU Newsletter – Focal Points January 8, 2019
- 25% off the entry fee for the Photography Show at the NEC January 7, 2019