The Annual L&CPU Audio Visual competition is taking place at Wilmslow Guild, 1 Bourne Street, Wilmslow, SK9 5HD on Saturday 9th February with an anticipated start time of 10am. The judge for the competition is Richard Brown FRPS from the Midland Counties Photographic Federation and, as well as judging the competition, he will be giving a talk on the Friday evening entitled ‘Scriptwriting in Depth’. The competition is free to enter and free to attend for all members of L&CPU clubs and the closing date for entries into the competition is Sunday 27th January.
The maximum sequence time is 12 minutes.
Further information can be obtained by emailing email@example.com
- L&CPU Newsletter – Focal Points January 8, 2019
- 25% off the entry fee for the Photography Show at the NEC January 7, 2019
- Annual L&CPU Audio Visual competition November 27, 2018
- Talk by Sue Flood, North Wales region of RPS November 17, 2018
- Rosalind Bramley competition Tuesday 20 November November 10, 2018
- Raffle prizes needed please! November 10, 2018
- Results of the first PDI competition November 2, 2018
- Photographic Holidays October 30, 2018
- PAGB Sony Inter-Federation Print Exhibition October 30, 2018
- L@CPU Big Day and Novice Cup Copy October 27, 2018