The Annual L&CPU Audio Visual competition is taking place at Wilmslow Guild, 1 Bourne Street, Wilmslow, SK9 5HD on Saturday 9th February with an anticipated start time of 10am. The judge for the competition is Richard Brown FRPS from the Midland Counties Photographic Federation and, as well as judging the competition, he will be giving a talk on the Friday evening entitled ‘Scriptwriting in Depth’. The competition is free to enter and free to attend for all members of L&CPU clubs and the closing date for entries into the competition is Sunday 27th January.
The maximum sequence time is 12 minutes.
Further information can be obtained by emailing email@example.com
- Results of the Ted Coleman competition May 22, 2019
- Ted Coleman competition – START TIME now 7.15 May 14, 2019
- Les Forrester at Bolton Camera Club May 14, 2019
- Leyburn 40’s Weekend May 11, 2019
- Warwick PAGB National PDI Interclub Competition Ticket Information May 9, 2019
- Chester Polo May 8, 2019
- RPS DIG NW Centre meeting April 27, 2019
- NCPS Annual General Meeting 7th May April 19, 2019
- A Successful Event March 24, 2019
- ANNUAL EXHIBITION – the BIG event in our calendar March 14, 2019