The L&CPU Annual Exhibition will be opened on Saturday 7th July at Urmston Library.
The exhibition runs from 7th July to 5th August.
Presentation of awards will commence at 2pm, followed by the official opening of the 2018 exhibition.
34 Golden Way,
Parking is available at Sumner Way, off Crofts Bank Road, M41 0NA. Parking is free for up to 3 hours and no ticket is required.
- L@CPU Big Day and Novice Cup September 18, 2018
- Andrew Brooks, 18th September September 7, 2018
- L&CPU Audio-Visual Events September 6, 2018
- BRIAN WHITE PRINT EXHIBITION AT WATERSTONE’S BOOKSHOP, BOLTON September 6, 2018
- Audio-Visiual Presentation at Wilmslow Guild, 12th October 7.30pm September 6, 2018
- Tesni Ward on 4th September August 15, 2018
- Poynton Show August 13, 2018
- RPS DIG Meeting, 16th September August 7, 2018
- L&CPU Big Day and Novice Cup August 2, 2018
- L&CPU Annual Exhibition June 29, 2018