The L&CPU has launched a new competition this year specifically targeting the participation of smaller clubs and club members of larger clubs who do not normally get much of a look-in when their clubs are selecting images for L&CPU competions. It’s called the Novice Cup and it will take place on Sunday 15th October 2017.
The day will include some great speakers (as well as NCPS President, Noel Patterson and Competition Secretary, Rob Hockney) in addition to this brand new competition.
You can view all the details at http://lcpu.org
Tickets for the day will be priced at £15 and will include a buffet lunch and tea and coffee refreshments.
Here at NCPS we have offered members of the NCPS Development Group first refusal to submit images to represent the Club. If you have not previously had, or rarely have, images accepted by our Selection Committee, hold no photographic qualifications (CPAGB etc) and would like to submit an image or two then please let me know.
- L&CPU Novice Cup June 12, 2017
- South Manchester CC – Annual Exhibition May 18, 2017
- Ten Minutes Or Less – Members Evening May 9, 2017
- Agenda and motions for the AGM 9 May 2017 April 26, 2017
- Print Competition 3 – Judge Robert Millin April 24, 2017
- Awards for Photographic Merit! April 24, 2017
- Paul Goldstein and Chris Packham April 19, 2017
- Rosalind Bramley Competition – Tuesday 4th April April 14, 2017
- 125th Annual Exhibition of Stockport Photographic Society April 9, 2017
- Pro Photography Items for sale April 5, 2017
- Victory at Chapel on
- PAGB Inter-Club Print Competition on
- Pub Quiz on
- 1st Pdi Competition on
- NCPS appoints new Life Member on
- Today, Google Nik Collection goes free worldwide. on
- A Good Day at the Office on
- NCPS now have a twitter account! on
- Congratulations to Jon Allanson on
- PDI Uploader is now live for the final Competition on 1 March on